An ode to the florals in Adriaen Van Utrecht's painting entitled 'Vanitas - Still Life With Bouquet and Skull'. A rich duality of violet and blackberry notes intermingle and linger over a deep and earthy bed of cedarwood.
We have united with Doctor Lisa Cooper, Sydney based artist, to create this scented candle as an ode to a 17th Century Vanitas. It acts as an inquiry into the olfactory experience of viewing the image through alternative senses.
Available in Mini and Large sizes. Also available as a Scented Water.
- Olfactive notes: Violet, Blackberry, Cedarwood
- Materials: Soy wax blend with cotton wick
- Made in Sydney, Australia
- Size Mini: 55g approx. 18 hours burn time
- Size Large: 300g approx. 70 hours burn time.