Carthusia

Forgotten for many years, in 1948 the Prior of the Monastery discovered the old perfume formulas and by permission of the Pope, revealed them to a chemist, who created the smallest fragrance laboratory in the world and called it 'Carthusia'. Today the perfume tradition continues and limited production ensures the same methods used by the Carthusian monks are respected.